Why, Yes, We Can
Booze, liquor, grog, piss; whatever you want to call it, our social lubricant of choice is a surefire ticket to good times, bad times, lost weekend times and often paying a heavy toll the next day, times.
- But what to do if you don’t want to partake but still want to feel part of the occasion?
- To rediscover early mornings, sharpen your social skills, enjoy moments of clarity without the extra haze?
- What to do when you feel like actually remembering those nights to remember?
These were some of the questions that Yes You Can founder Tyler Martin asked while training for the Olympics. With his gruelling schedules and early starts, he wasn’t in the market for hangovers but still wanted to hang out.
A few years later, his pregnant partner Sophie encountered a similar problem. Why was there a lack of sophisticated alternatives to sugary sodas and bland waters when you’re off or cutting down alcohol? Together they decided to bring an idea to life, Yes You Can was born.
We’re taking the piss out of drinking
Whatever your reason for going alcohol-free, Yes You Can offers a way to master your morning afters, or simply find the right balance on a big night out.
Even though we’re taking the piss out of drinking, we’re not sober evangelists and we’re not here to preach. We've had our share of wild times, morning regrets and apocalyptic hangovers.
Alcohol isn't our nemesis, it just doesn’t have to be the only option on the table, at the bar, or the party. Having our non-alcoholic drinks mistaken for the real deal is more than a nice compliment, it’s part of our mission
Our expert food technologists and mixology team have done the hard part for you - creating each perfectly crafted multi-dimensional flavour profile... in a can! So you can leave the cocktail kit and your personal bartender at home! Because if you need or want a drink in hand, make it the best damn drink possible. And, make it so good you won’t even miss the booze.
- Want to drink and drive home safely? Yes You Can.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or just staying alert? Yes You Can.
- Satisfy Dry July? Yes You Can.
- Fooling your drunk mates on the next round of drinks?
Yes You Can.
Because whether you’re a sober driver, early riser, or morning exerciser, you don’t need a reason to take it easy, you just can. Enjoy your moments of clarity.